Thursday, September 18, 2008

New blog, new group


I think everybody that knows me knows that I love to try new things. Give me a million dollars and I would probably try every new gadget, every "as seen on tv" gizmo and every new food product out there and never grow bored. So I was pretty thrilled when I found a new group called Pssst.... Now I admit I am skeptical about these new great groups because you soon find out that all they get you is a ton of unwanted e-mails and a bit of a headache. I was hoping that this one was different though since Pssst....is hosted by General Mills, which means a name I not only am familiar with but that I trust. So today I got my first email since I signed up (so nope, they don't inundate your inbox with spam) and it's to tell me about this great new product they have coming out (and to tell me that I will be getting a sample in the mail to try.) Now how can you beat that? Anyways, I go to the site to read about the new product and its a yummy one. It's for a new thin crust from Pillsbury which is wonderful on its own, but you can also go to their website to get a bunch of recipes for free. Now lately I have been totally into cooking shows again (still hoping that I will find something that EVERYONE will like at the same time) and trying to go a bit healthier as well. Having a new thin crust means thinner calories and more room for creations. YEAH!! So on this group I have to say it's definitely a win/win. Till next time....

No comments: